🔕 🔔

white chocolate

I am thinking about making the banana cake with white chocolate cream cheese icing from "More from Magnolia." The recipe includes a note about the white chocolate that says to use one "such as Lindt--do not use a baking chocolate like Callebaut." My choice would probably be to use something like the Valrhona white chocolate feves, which are easy to find in my area. But are those considered "baking chocolate"? Thanks!

asked by Kaja1105 11 months ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

I would use the Valrhona! That cake/icing combo sounds delicious.