Today's traffic on foodpickle suggests that a LOT of people are working hard on their tart recipes for this week's @food52 contest!

asked by @Broadsheet over 7 years ago

Burnt Offerings

Oh - was that out loud? My bad. Sent from my Twitter account as a Tweet. Not meant to end up here! Lesson learned. Feel free to delete this post. Mea culpa.

spuntino

Haha - I didn't even know there was a tart contest going on! V funny.

Great point! Here's more on the special tart contest, for anyone who hasn't heard (hint: Martha Stewart is involved): http://bit.ly/eSNM7U

Wish I could be on board but I'm away from my kitchen all week. I'll just save the idea for next time.