🔕 🔔

Thanks, food52, for all your hard work leading up to, and working out the bugs this week in, the site re-design.

(I especially like not having to see at the top of the Newest Recipes the same four, not-recent recipes posted by food52 staff in the past ten days.) While it may seem like we've been complaining, we're really just trying to provide you with information we hope you find helpful. And we hope that the redesign produces the business results that are intended. ;o)

asked about 6 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

Second that AJ! So much work is going into this and it's really appreciated!!

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Well said, as always, AJ!

Df22d5a8 cffd 43dd ac3d 64db8c8aa056  pamelalee

I also want to thank everyone at Food 52 for all the hours of work (including, I'm sure, lots of it overtime) that you're putting into making this the best food blog ever. And when I think that Amanda and Merrill will be leaving for their west coast book signing tour in less than 2 weeks...phew! You ladies are amazing! I'm looking forward to meeting you in Seattle.

E56c06da dac4 48cf 8040 8ed011cd4cbd  avatar 540 white
Food52

This is from your friendly editors at Food52.

Thanks so much for this post! AJ -- love the tags. We appreciate your support -- means a lot. We have definitely been working hard and under some challenging circumstances (explained in the following link), so thank you. Merrill and I just wrote a note to everyone here: http://www.food52.com/blog...

How lovely, AntoniaJames. I imagine you speak for many of us. I so agree that much of our criticism may have sounded like whining, it has genuinely been in an effort to help make the site more readily usable. Thank you for listening. And warm thanks to you, AntoniaJames.

Ec6c47b5 e300 4a26 b2c9 cd557945caa9  image

I too I agree with AJ! What a fabulous sentiment! Great job FOOD52, I love the 'new' website!

0dcfb05c 8a90 480f 8cf7 cbc33e9a6b5c  me

Well said!

I and I hope there is some much-deserved time off coming up for you all.

Actually, I'm utterly amazed at how such a small development team could pull this off. ;o) P.S. I'm still grounded (no notifications) . . . not a single one since last Monday night.

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

I haven't been getting notifications either. It's sort of like being on vacation.

C405edfb eff8 43c8 8d2a 9c901ad00568  ozoz bw january2014

AJ, well said. But this is what I've come to admire about the fabulous people I've met on food52 - the love...that does not cloak its honesty, the frankness that is not designed to hurt but to build. Food52 means a lot to us all. A & M and everyone on the staff - we love you.......and are staying put. For me, there's no where else to go....

549d9fb3 53ef 4170 b68e 8bae2e055be7  dsc 0048b

best. tags. ever.

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

I agree. It's been a huge undertaking and I hope to not have been too much of a whiner. This site is so inspiring, and is a cooking lifeline!