Not a question just a big thank you!!

We can now add photo's and edit, thank you so much food52 for all the hard work, its all coming together now!!

asked almost 7 years ago

Well, I can on some recipes not all but thats ok it's a work in progress!

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

I'm so glad for you sdebrango, but I am not getting this feature nor am I getting any notifications through e-mail...I know everyone is working very hard but it's been a week and I feel so out of the loop!

Hmmm... I'm still not getting the option to edit a recipe or add a photo from the recipe page. (PC, Firefox)

The edit and add photo was there on a recipe I added today, when I went back and checked older recipes it wasn't there. I got so excited I jumped the gun, sorry. I also don't get notifications but I feel like there is progress if its on a few of the recipes. :(

Just checked the one that had the capability before its gone now. Oh well!!

wssmom

lapadia

"double sigh"....and I am also testing commenting to a comment :)

lapadia

woo-hoo to testing!!