Pot roast in crock pot 2 days but off,i put it in a pan and have been boiling over an hour is it safe to eat?

Roast was covered the whole time on the calender carry it and nobody ever opened it. Is it safe to eat after boiling for 2 hours

asked by Denelle 5 months ago

Sam corber

I would definitely caution against it. It would be considered unsafe after sitting for 2 hours at room temperature.

No!

diane

NO!

I think you already know the answer to th is. I would not eat it, and I would advise that you do not eat it nor serve it to anyone. Food poisoning is no fun.

I would have thought the stench of rotting flesh might have clued you in to the fact you probably shouldn't eat it, unless you're a cat. Then all bets are off.