I need a baby food recipe for a baby shower- any suggestions or ideas on where to find reliable ones?

I raised my children during to bottled food era- I do not have a collection to draw from here.

asked by Judy 4 months ago

Elinka

Most baby food is take a vegetable or fruit, steam it, then puree. A good resource for recipes is http://wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com/

Lori Terwilliger

One of the best ideas I was given when expecting my first was to make my own teething biscuits. If you do a web search, there are plenty of those recipes out there.

Bevi

I had a rubber and plastic baby food strainer with a suction cup to mount on any flat surface. I think you can find products like this on Amazon. It makes making baby food easy and immediate. I used to steam carrots, potatoes, etc. and crank them through this gadget. If you buy one of these as a gift, it will be appreciated.