🔕 🔔

I'm thinking of investing in copper pots. Any recommendations on a specific brand?

asked by CatherineTornow over 7 years ago

I love the skillets, gratins and saucepans we've gotten from Sur la Table over the years. They are well constructed and have held up perfectly under constant use (and, I'll be the first to admit, occasional abuse) . . . And my Mauviel jamming pan (roomy, functional and beautiful) is superb. ;o)

5f8d7fee 22ef 49ba a6b4 360299864c3e  n3ru8figt0zk0

I will second Antonia James on that. The copper which Sur La Table sells under its own lable are pretty damn good as well as affordable. Copper is high maintenance but you can't beat it's conductivity.