A question about a recipe: Banana, Coconut, Chocolate Chip Snack Cake

1a08f609 021f 4260 82ff d75db9825bf9  cp snackcake

I have a question about the recipe "Banana, Coconut, Chocolate Chip Snack Cake" from ATG117. Has this recipe been updated in the last few years to reduce the oil and sugar?

asked by D-YUH 3 months ago

It's hard to tell from your question if you want or don't want reduced oil and sugar.
Two guidelines in such a situation...
1) read the comments of others who have made the recipe. Many reduced the sugar even from what ATG117 posted and had better results.
2) if the head-note indicates a recipe that was the jumping off place, use your web browser and have a look at that, then compare to the food52 version. In this case, there is a Melissa Clark recipe you can look at.