🔕 🔔

I have a LOT of leftover grilled butterflied leg of lamb (marinated in mint and rosemary and lillet - yum) - we made sandwiches day two - but now its day three and I am looking for something else - maybe something I could throw over pasta for the whole family? But any ideas would be welcome!

asked by wingirl about 7 years ago

9af5ad04 3c32 4e92 ad95 7ab573bfef34  moreless recent
AKN

Cubing a bit of the lamb for kebabs may be nice, especially if the lamb's been marinated in mint and rosemary (mega yums!).

Ddd52943 cdf0 4edb a2d4 73aa286607f0  399571 2853636453848 1694221275 n

I think since it's going on day 3 that it'd be well suited to a soup. Lamb and barley or vegies.

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

How about some lamb curry? That cubed marinated lamb would be great in a curry dish.