I have a LOT of leftover grilled butterflied leg of lamb (marinated in mint and rosemary and lillet - yum) - we made sandwiches day two - but now its day three and I am looking for something else - maybe something I could throw over pasta for the whole family? But any ideas would be welcome!

asked by wingirl about 8 years ago

akonsevick

Cubing a bit of the lamb for kebabs may be nice, especially if the lamb's been marinated in mint and rosemary (mega yums!).

TiggyBee

I think since it's going on day 3 that it'd be well suited to a soup. Lamb and barley or vegies.

Bevi

How about some lamb curry? That cubed marinated lamb would be great in a curry dish.