Hi all. Is there a way to make edible paper at home? I need to make a book with pages that i'll draw on and people can eat.

Something that lasts longer ...2 months minimum. On which I can paint write....and looks just like paper. Cant seem to find a recipie for Wafer paper and frosting paper online.

asked by Kaushani Patel 8 days ago

The only edible paper that I know of is rice paper. Check online for options...not sure you can draw on rice paper it's like cellophane.

Miss Karen
added about 14 hours ago

Check with your local bakeries. They use something like this frequently. Perhaps you can purchase some 'paper'.