Hi all. Is there a way to make edible paper at home? I need to make a book with pages that i'll draw on and people can eat.

Something that lasts longer ...2 months minimum. On which I can paint write....and looks just like paper. Cant seem to find a recipie for Wafer paper and frosting paper online.

asked by Kaushani Patel 2 months ago

The only edible paper that I know of is rice paper. Check online for options...not sure you can draw on rice paper it's like cellophane.

Miss Karen
added about 2 months ago

Check with your local bakeries. They use something like this frequently. Perhaps you can purchase some 'paper'.

Jennifer W
added about 2 months ago

Maybe you can figure out a way to use filo pastry in a pinch?

added about 1 month ago

Must it be homemade?
Bakery supply houses and several retailers sell various edible papers online.