Brigadeiro Help!

I'm making these sweets and the batter tastes delicious and i can form it into little balls and cover in sprinkles but when I put it on a plate or wax paper it just blobs out. I can't imagine how they would stack up in a container like the picture. Any ideas? I refrigerated it for a few hours while I went to see a movie.

• Posted by: missb503
  • December 22, 2015

Patty Khuly
Patty Khuly December 22, 2015

It took several days in my fridge for them to harden on the outside enough so they would stack. Next time I think we'll both have to cook them longer on the stovetop so they don't blob out as much.

Smaug December 22, 2015

I cooked them the full forty minutes; I'm pretty sure they would have formed as soon as cool, but I was working on something else and put the batter (?) away overnight in the refrigerator. It was a bit difficult to work with (pretty stiff), but formed and held the sprinkles nicely. I didn't try stacking them (I put them in tiny paper cupcake cups as suggested), but I'm sure it wouldn't have been a problem.