🔕 🔔

Brigadeiro Help!

I'm making these sweets and the batter tastes delicious and i can form it into little balls and cover in sprinkles but when I put it on a plate or wax paper it just blobs out. I can't imagine how they would stack up in a container like the picture. Any ideas? I refrigerated it for a few hours while I went to see a movie.

asked by missb503 over 1 year ago
F5166f5b 6f87 4b8d a65a fc019b015cd0  open uri20130331 28400 cn2ub2

It took several days in my fridge for them to harden on the outside enough so they would stack. Next time I think we'll both have to cook them longer on the stovetop so they don't blob out as much.

695013bb 6175 44d4 9967 d3fa0ab27033  stringio

I cooked them the full forty minutes; I'm pretty sure they would have formed as soon as cool, but I was working on something else and put the batter (?) away overnight in the refrigerator. It was a bit difficult to work with (pretty stiff), but formed and held the sprinkles nicely. I didn't try stacking them (I put them in tiny paper cupcake cups as suggested), but I'm sure it wouldn't have been a problem.