A question about a recipe: Roy Yamaguchi's Soy-Mustard Sauce (a.k.a. 3-Ingredient Steak Sauce)

E8412c93 b76c 485a be98 17b9ae87d767  2018 0907 roys 3 ingredient soy steak sauce genius 3x2 ty mecham 001

I have a question about the recipe "Roy Yamaguchi's Soy-Mustard Sauce (a.k.a. 3-Ingredient Steak Sauce)" from Genius Recipes. How long does this sauce keep if left over? It seems like it would be nice to keep around in the fridge.

asked by Rebecca 2 months ago

Ttrockwood

The intensity of the mustard will fade within a few days, i’ve used colemans before and was surprised that happened. Just make what you will use within a week or so.
Especially since it takes maybe two minutes to mix together