If I want to make frozen homemade pizza, do I have to cook the toppings first? I am planning in using onions, bell peppers, carrots, tomatoes, salmon

Nancy October 14, 2018
If your salmon is fresh, adapt from this recipe (cut in thin pieces, bake 10 min)
https://www.ricardocuisine.com/en/recipes/4521-stromboli--s-fresh-salmon-pizza-
If your salmon is smoked, a la Wolfgang Puck, bake the pizza without the salmon, and then add it when pie is removed from oven.

Stephanie B. October 14, 2018
I agree with Ryan. Additionally, and especially if you plan on making a thin crust pizza, don't crowd your toppings if you want them to cook.

Ryan C. October 14, 2018
I can't tell you about the salmon as I've never seen that as a topping. In my experience any vegetables are perfectly fine to put on a frozen pizza and they'll cook well for just the duration of the pizza cook time. Carrots may be an issue. If you're including them I would suggest cutting them paper thin. Keep in mind that depending on the type of tomatoes you're including you'll get a lot of added liquid and seeds that sometimes will soften the crust of frozen pizzas. You may need to add some additional cooking time to compensate. Check the crust especially towards the center at the end of the suggested cooking time of the frozen pizza.