A question about a recipe: Gnocchetti with Lemon and Goat Cheese

370ba1ff 504d 47d7 8ba7 577e0ea86820  2018 0830 sponsored lagostina gnocchetti 3x2 bobbi lin 16707

I have a question about the recipe "Gnocchetti with Lemon and Goat Cheese" from Emiko. can you please convert from grams to -LBS, OZS

asked by Patricia Ryan 28 days ago

One oz.=28.35g.

Gammy

There are many recipes, particularly from sites that appeal to worldwide cooks that show measurements in grams vs cups and/or ounces. Actually grams are more accurate for baking than cups and easier to calculate with a scale. You may want to investigate purchasing a small kitchen scale... I have one made by Oxo that was under $30.00 and will weigh in either grams or pounds (ounces). You can also tare weights on ingredients as they are added and not have to rely on multiple measuring cups and spoons.