There is a website where you can sign up, add all the cookbooks you own, and search for recipes. I read about it once and now I want to use it and cannot remember the name. What is it? Also, do you use or like it?

• Posted by: LBurt
  • September 21, 2010

Kitchen Butterfly
Kitchen Butterfly September 21, 2010

Is it 'eat your books'

Kitchen Butterfly
Kitchen Butterfly September 21, 2010

I don't use it but I have a friend who swears by it. I just haven't had the time to add all my books but I can see how great a concept it is - int hat it saves you hours of searching through your pike of books. At least it would save me...

LBurt
LBurt September 21, 2010

Yes! Thanks you!

Foodelf
Foodelf September 25, 2010

I love it, sorry - this is a late response to your question. I get a lot more practical use from my cookbooks now that I have the ability to skim through the recipes online. I'm sure you're aware, by now, that a search for a recipe will show all matches that exist in your cookbook library and while it doesn't reveal the actual recipe, it does show ingredients.

I find it a very useful resource.