I signed up to join Food 52 blog a couple of years ago. but I never get anyemails or alerts from this site. Why has this happened. I tried re signing

I signed up to join Food 52 blog a couple of years ago. but I never get any emails or alerts from this site. Why has this happened. I tried to re sign up, but they said my email was already in use. Yes it is mine but I an not ever notified? Can anyone help. Please I do like the blog a lot and would like to hear from it.What is a tag??

Kristen Miglore December 13, 2013

Hi Jesse -- you might want to check your spam filter, and make sure that emails from [email protected] are getting through.

If you need more help with this, it would be great if you could email [email protected] so we can try to help fix this issue in a less public spot. Thanks for your kind words -- we'll try to get you back in the loop!

Jesse Irish
Jesse Irish December 14, 2013

Nothing from Food52 is ever in my spam folder, which I check everyday, so that is not the problem with your site sending emails to my site. Can you fix it.

Kristen Miglore December 14, 2013

Yes, we can definitely help. Please email [email protected] to troubleshoot -- we don't want to be discussing your account details here. Thank you!

sexyLAMBCHOPx December 14, 2013

I haven't received any emails or alerts since the site updated its website 2 years ago. I did try emailing the editor many moons ago but never heard back. However, I do get the provisions emails like clock-work.