stauffer chocolate stars

i keep seeing these in stores everywhere https://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Chocolate-Graham-Cookies-Holiday/dp/B00PHGZZB6 -- ive never tried (and i'm super curious) but imagine a lot of people have grown up with them over the years. would love a homemade recipe if anyone has one!

asked by m.sharpe 7 days ago

PieceofLayerCake is a trusted source on baking.

If you're up for the work, I think it would be wonderful to make your own graham cracker, cut them out in stars (since I think it would be difficult to cut stars out of store-bought crackers). I don't fully understand the "fudge" coating....but a luscious ganache would be wonderful, and any white non pareil would work for the garnish.