what natural juice recipes do you recommend for a brain and energy boost?

asked by @kiran_parekh over 7 years ago

littleknitter

Ginger and carrot!

my go-to is equal parts of carrots, celery, spinach and parsley. It looks weird, but tastes good and really gives you a burst of energy.

Try this:

Helen's All Night Diner

I love equal parts carrot, apple, and pear. Sometimes with a little knob of ginger.

I love a grapefruit, handful of spinach, 3 tbsp of ground flaxseed, with water as needed. Also love watermelon, strawberries and ginger when in season. And there is nothing better than a young coconut opened and the coconut water and meat inside blended together. This is an amazing energy rush! I get the coconuts at our local food co-op for $2.49 each.

Anitalectric
Anitalectric

Anita is a vegan pastry chef & founder of Electric Blue Baking Co. in Brooklyn.

Dark leafy greens always go straight to my brain. I love kale juice mixed in with things like apple and lemon. You can also do a savory version with tomato and cucumber.

You'll Want to Eat These Soy Sauce Eggs with Everything

Game changed.

Momofuku's Famed Soy Sauce Eggs

From filling salads to warming soups, we've got you covered.

Easy Lunch Ideas

A weeknight slam dunk.

Miso Butter Skillet Chicken

Get Set for the Best

And why Sunday is, hands down, the best day of the week.

American Expat Life in Paris