A question about a recipe: Smoky Minestrone with Tortellini and Parsley or Basil Pesto

4083761e c805 4178 8b8f 33d4bc5736ad  2017 0124 smoky minestrone with tortellini james ransom 267

I have a question about the recipe "Smoky Minestrone with Tortellini and Parsley or Basil Pesto" from WinnieAb.I would love to make this soup tonight and I'm wondering if you have a suggestion on what brand of Tortellini to use. This looks fabulous! Can't wait to eat it.

asked by thatwasdelish over 7 years ago

littleknitter

Whole foods sells some really nice types of fresh tortellini - I can't remember the brand, but they're in the specialty section near the cheese, olives, and imported butters.

thatwasdelish

Thanks littleknitter for the Whole Foods tip. I finally made this recipe tonight and it was incredible! The tortellini from Whole Foods was great. I'm new to this site and this is my first try at one of the recipes. What a great first impression! :}