🔕 🔔

How are responses organized on Food Pickle?

Seems like oldest would be last, but it seems like it's done by day? Often I respond, and my responses are in the middle of the page and older responses are below me?

asked by jenmmcd over 6 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

They're ordered chronologically (oldest to newest), but any time an answer is "liked" it bumps it up in the order. We know this leads to some confusion, and we plan to take it into consideration as we continue to improve foodpickle (when it was first designed, we didn't realize how much great conversation would be taking place here!).

Thanks! (And I mistyped... I meant oldest to newest.)