Where can i buy calamansi juice on Long Island?

drbabs March 25, 2011

I live on Long Island and I have no idea--did you check Whole Foods, Fairway or Wild by Nature?

betteirene
betteirene March 25, 2011

I'm on the other coast and about the only thing I know about LI is that the RR is an answer on quite a few NYTimes crossword puzzles. Out here, I get mine in a bag of frozen packets from an Asian grocery.

dstahl
dstahl June 23, 2011

there's a filipino grocery store in NJ that also sells products online. http://www.philamfood.com

Check em out!

Ann_B
Ann_B January 7, 2013

Check out Asian One Best Grocery. 1021 Portion Rd Ronkonkoma, NY. www.asianonebest.com

creamtea January 8, 2013

Curious to know why a question that is so old reshuffles to the first screen. It seems to happen periodically. This one is two years old!

Lu
Lu February 19, 2013

Robokdja LI ny 30 miles west of montauk

DrinkMansi
DrinkMansi May 14, 2015

If you are looking to buy calamansi juice in New York or any where in the United States, visit www.drinkmansi.com. We bring the freshest juice from the Philippines to the US, only adding organic cane sugar and organic honey. You no longer need to drink calamansi juice by adding the concentrated syrup to water. Mansi is a Premium Calamansi Juice Beverage that is not from concentrate and Non-GMO Project Verified. You will taste the difference immediately as if it were freshly squeezed. If you live in NY, NJ, or CT, you will find Mansi in any Fairway Markets across the NY tri-state area.