Beginner's Starter moldy after 1 day 18hours
Hi, Sarah. I have a problem here I'm a beginner, just started to make my own starter. But after 1 day 18 hours later my starter grow fungus and moldy on the surface. I follow the steps using cloth to cover it and leave it outside. For the first day, it start bubble in it. It looks fine. Just right after this morning, it grow mold on the surface. What should I do? Discard it fully and make a new one or discard half of it and continue the process? Hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Thank you.