A question about a recipe: Apple Tart with Walnut-Horseradish Frangipane

61a90649 1994 46eb b2ee 9a7b22bc82b0  tart 2 food52

I have a question about the recipe "Apple Tart with Walnut-Horseradish Frangipane" from ArchaeoCook. Could you post the recipe for the pesadic version of the crust?.

asked by stephaniekb over 7 years ago

celiaruthless

To get rid of all the chametz...here's a classic Matzoh Pie Crust: Soak 4 matzohs in water for 5 minutes, drain, and squeeze them dry. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or margarine, add the matzohs and heat until they dry out, then mix in a medium bowl with 1/2 cup matzoh meal, 4 eggs, 4 tablespoons sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Pat into the bottom of a pie or tart pan and blind bake for 10 minutes (as you would a graham cracker crust) before filling.

For the filling, sub margarine for butter if you're having a meat meal.