🔕 🔔

What's the best way to dry fresh pasta?

asked by @delectablelife about 7 years ago

F7d54c11 5dc4 47e5 bd9d 478fbe5d5efa  ooh

Sounds silly, but I bought a clean broom handle, and I hang it between two ladderback chairs. Lots of room for drying.

My favorite is clothes hangers! Get the plastic ones so the two sides don't stick together. They are perfect so you can move them around and dry in small batches.

I got the idea from thekitchn.com and it works like a charm!

Ddd52943 cdf0 4edb a2d4 73aa286607f0  399571 2853636453848 1694221275 n

I use my oven. I pull out the top rack 3/4 of the way and hang it there. Works for me!

You can hang together or you can hang separately. Chair backs, coat racks, shower curtain bars. This works if you are talking about thin pasta cuts like linguine and so on.