What's the best way to dry fresh pasta?

asked by @delectablelife almost 8 years ago

Serene

Sounds silly, but I bought a clean broom handle, and I hang it between two ladderback chairs. Lots of room for drying.

JenBowers

My favorite is clothes hangers! Get the plastic ones so the two sides don't stick together. They are perfect so you can move them around and dry in small batches.

I got the idea from thekitchn.com and it works like a charm!

TiggyBee

I use my oven. I pull out the top rack 3/4 of the way and hang it there. Works for me!

You can hang together or you can hang separately. Chair backs, coat racks, shower curtain bars. This works if you are talking about thin pasta cuts like linguine and so on.