Bad gateway

Tonight, and previously, but frequently tonight, when I try to click on a foodpickle question, I either get a blank screen or one that says 502 bad gateway.

Don't fret -- we're making a lot of updates to the site tonight, so this will happen periodically as we reset the servers. Try refreshing when it happens and the page will often be there. Thanks for bearing with us!

sarah k.

Oh, I thought you were going to expound on some bad "gateway drug" type of thing, like me and oatmeal raisin cookies. They are the gateway to a serious carb binge that leaves me cranky, sleepy, and hurting, and even though I know it will happen, I still think I can eat just one. But that's not what you meant, is it?

Thanks kristen miglore. That's sort what I had figured. Not a problem!

sarah k. you are such a hoot!

I got one too... is that why a foodpickle answer was stuck for a long time?
Sarah K., you remind us to look deeper. Good thinking!

looks like it