ive sum pork chops but wnt 2 do something difft w/ them & sum rice as well ??? Please help thank U

asked by @Sharky30 over 7 years ago

TiggyBee

I made this recipe and it was great! I served it over steamed rice. http://www.food52.com/recipes... - if you're not comfortable with flambéing, just type in pork chops in the recipe search bar and I'm sure you'll find more options.

duclosbe1

When I'm looking for something quick to do with pork chops, this is what I make:

Pan-fried Pork Chops
from Vietnamese Cuisine by Muoi Thai Loangkote

4 pork chops (1 lb.)
2 T. soy sauce
1 T. fish sauce
2 t. sugar
1 T. cornstarch
1/2 t. chili powder
3 garlic cloves, slightly mashed
4 shallots, sliced
1 T coriander stem pieces, sectioned

Mash the garlic cloves with the shallots and coriander stem pieces, then add soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar, cornstarch, and chili powder to make a marinade.

Tenderize pork chops and marinate for 1 hour, stirring 2-3 times during the hour.

Heat 3 T. oil, pan-fry in high heat until meat is cooked and golden brown, about 5 minutes.

I serve it with rice and a green vegetable. Good luck!