And as long as we're dreaming food52 dreams. . .

It would be wonderful to be able to search the foodpickle questions & answers for topics. Or is there a way to do that now and I'm showing my age by not being of the wired generation?

asked about 7 years ago

I've used the "search questions" box successfully -- does it work by tags?

susan g, you are so much smarter than I am. I have to admit I'd not even noticed that search field. In the words of Emily on the old SNL, never mind.

What I need at my age is a kind of tutorial that says 'search tags'. Didn't realize the purpose of tags.