🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Soy Saucy Chicken and Eggs

C395ccb8 f6ad 4408 8082 d0e1f2542c50  food52 03 20 2012 5200

I have a question about step 3 on the recipe "Soy Saucy Chicken and Eggs" from monkeymom. It says:

"At this point, taste the sauce. You much adjust it to suit your taste by adding either soy, sugar, or water. You may also need to add a bit more water to just barely cover the chicken and eggs."

I think the recipe is missing a step. There is no direction for adding or cooking the sauce. It goes from browning the chicken in ginger and garlic - to tasting the sauce?

asked by Burnt Offerings over 6 years ago

9920059c c14d 4755 965d d880979c2f61  monkeys

You are right! Unfortunately I can't edit the recipe until after the contest is over but you would add the wine, tomatoes, soy, sugar, mushrooms, chili peppers and 1/2 cup of water in a step before the tasting step. Argh and sorry!