🔕 🔔

Packing sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil?

Last summer I dried about 30 pounds of glorious tomatoes. Want to pack some in olive oil. How long to leave them in olive oil? If add spices, rosemary for example, how long before the tomatoes and olive oil pick up the flavor?

asked by SKK over 6 years ago

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Well, I have not got an answer but they sound delicious! What I would try is putting all together and I would store them in the fridge ... I kind of think a week or so would do it ... but keep testing them along the way!!! Good luck!!

2269774e 64e7 47ec 8fb3 d6fb03cce199  debbykalk photo

Here's what Martha Stewart advises: http://www.marthastewart...