🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Slow-Cooked Pork Tacos

461c417c 97e4 4549 8c5d 51590195c87c  pork tacos

Making these right now and after an hour covered and simmering, all the liquid evaporated. Guess I had the heat up too high. Any suggestions for salvaging this? I need to simmer for another 30-60 mins uncovered. Should I add water or another liquid?

asked by fitsxarts over 6 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

No problem -- easy to fix. Add more stock (or water) and keep the heat at a gentler simmer. You may need to adjust the time, so just keep checking it every 15 minutes, and you'll know it's ready when the pork is easily pierced with a fork.