Attn: Food52 Tech Team

Thanks for adding the unsubscribe feature to Foodpickle emails. You guys rock! Any timeline for when we'll get that option on the thread emails? They actually take up far more room in my inbox than the Foodpickles. I know y'all have a lot on your plate, and I appreciate every upgrade you make. Don't think otherwise (just cuz I'm always asking for more!)

asked by Blissful Baker over 7 years ago

Peter
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

Funny, those links have been there for over a month. We just bolder and centered them today 'cause we thought people were overlooking them.

We plan to add it to blog and recipe comment emails too -- stay tuned.

Blissful Baker

The magic of bold & center. :-)

These Impossibly Fudgy Chocolate Cakes Have One Big Secret

No butter, no oil -- just one magical ingredient.

Genius Chocolate Cake

Let's settle this once and for all, shall we?

The Best Carbonara, According to an Italian Chef

Holiday recipes from The German-Jewish cookbook

Break the Yom Kippur Fast with Salad

What's New in the Neighborhood

The four pasta dishes every Roman cook should know.

4 Classic Roman Pastas