Presale! 2 new cookbooks from Food52. Claim your signed copies »
🔕 🔔

Attn: Food52 Tech Team

Thanks for adding the unsubscribe feature to Foodpickle emails. You guys rock! Any timeline for when we'll get that option on the thread emails? They actually take up far more room in my inbox than the Foodpickles. I know y'all have a lot on your plate, and I appreciate every upgrade you make. Don't think otherwise (just cuz I'm always asking for more!)

asked by Phoenix Helix over 5 years ago
E29013c2 3e90 48ab b297 41e445e1e562  sunshine small
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

Funny, those links have been there for over a month. We just bolder and centered them today 'cause we thought people were overlooking them.

We plan to add it to blog and recipe comment emails too -- stay tuned.

9ed12a6a b9d2 4d9d 9def 48ceb8acfccc  phoenix

The magic of bold & center. :-)

Join Our Email List!

Inbox Inspiration:

Our newsletter is brimming with recipes and features that have us talking—dive in!

A Joyful Home:

Sign up to get $10 off a first purchase of $50 or more in our shop full of tools & treasures.

Come On In:

Join our humming community and get dibs on events, peeks at new cookbooks, and a surprise or two.