Attn: Food52 Tech Team

Thanks for adding the unsubscribe feature to Foodpickle emails. You guys rock! Any timeline for when we'll get that option on the thread emails? They actually take up far more room in my inbox than the Foodpickles. I know y'all have a lot on your plate, and I appreciate every upgrade you make. Don't think otherwise (just cuz I'm always asking for more!)

asked by Blissful Baker over 7 years ago

Peter
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

Funny, those links have been there for over a month. We just bolder and centered them today 'cause we thought people were overlooking them.

We plan to add it to blog and recipe comment emails too -- stay tuned.

Blissful Baker

The magic of bold & center. :-)