🔕 🔔

Newness

And I just noticed that we have the option of editing our foodpickle responses. Thank you for that! Now when I make some idiotic typo or leave out a word that might be a little bit important, I can fix right on the spot.

asked about 6 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

Oh thats so goo I never noticed that. That makes me so happy, now I can correct my many typo's. Thanks food52 for that.

Which I should have utilized since I wrote goo instead of good, LOL!

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I always hit "return" just one moment too soon. Thanks for noticing this, boulangere.

I'm also glad to see that. Always in a hurry, it seems, and the fingers slip off the keys.

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Thanks, boulangere, for pointing this out.

79ca7fa3 11e3 4829 beae d200649eab49  walken the walk

Very coo. Ooops!

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

That must have done that for idiots for me : ) Very cool, indeed!