Newness

And I just noticed that we have the option of editing our foodpickle responses. Thank you for that! Now when I make some idiotic typo or leave out a word that might be a little bit important, I can fix right on the spot.

asked almost 7 years ago

Oh thats so goo I never noticed that. That makes me so happy, now I can correct my many typo's. Thanks food52 for that.

Which I should have utilized since I wrote goo instead of good, LOL!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I always hit "return" just one moment too soon. Thanks for noticing this, boulangere.

I'm also glad to see that. Always in a hurry, it seems, and the fingers slip off the keys.

Thanks, boulangere, for pointing this out.

Very coo. Ooops!

That must have done that for idiots for me : ) Very cool, indeed!