🔕 🔔

Beet chips?

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer almost 7 years ago

Here's a great recipe for baked beet chips (served with curried sour cream) from Gourmet: http://bit.ly/iSFUbF You can also deep-fry them, but either way I'd recommend using a mandoline to slice them as thinly as possible, if you have one.

Melusine

Yum! I'd forgotten this recipe -- I made these at Christmas when I lived in Tajikistan. The only fresh food in the winter were beets, carrots potatoes, and very sweet lemons as big as a soft ball. These were a serious hit, even with the "I've had too much borscht" crowd. Thank you, Kristen, for posting this recipe. "Whole Foods Customer" - I used the 1mm blade on my Cuisinart, so these were a snap to make.