The Italian nonstick pro chefs swear by, exclusive to us! Shop now »
🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Savory Bread Pudding

0b86b926 2123 4e75 9be0 318d668b9158  2016 1028 savory bread pudding bobbi lin 10986

I have a question about the recipe "Savory Bread Pudding" from kamileon.

I am throwing a brunch party for quite a lot of people and definitely want this to be one of the many dishes...it says there are 4 servings...if this is part of a buffet with a lot of other items should I think about doubling or would this have enough smaller size servings to be worth it as is? I know this is sort of a vague question, but any input would be most helpful.

Thanks!

asked by cookerjones almost 6 years ago
C4b35b3e a030 4605 bcae f5a7ba4644f4  sausage2
fiveandspice

Emily is a trusted source on Scandinavian Cuisine.

It goes into a 9X9 inch pan, so you could get eight rather small servings that were just over an inch square out of each, if you wanted to. They would be like little bite-sized nibbles! But, even as part of a brunch, I'd think you'd want to at least double this if you're having quite a few people.