Another contest proposal

And while we're at it, how about a contest for one's best chocolate-free dessert? For those of us who cannot tolerate chocolate......

asked about 7 years ago

Panfusine

too easy!! next!
LOL.. How about dishes incorporating baby food? NOT formula etc, but adult dishes made using the pureed baby food or those cute crackers, puffs etc as the key ingredient!

Seriously, I can't consume chocolate or even too much caffeine because of the theobromine content. If I do, my blood pressure plummets, my heartbeat races, and when all is said and done, I vomit. I feel like I am going to die. I resent the living h*** out of restaurant dessert menus with 5 or 7 or 9 items, all of which contain chocolate. And I can live without baby food as a substitute, thank you.

....or your best shellfish free dessert.

Or shellfish, thanks for asking.

Didn't intend this to be comedic, but clearly it is.

Don't be Shellfish.

I have a friend who has the same problem and can't eat chocolate. I think its a really good idea. You are right you go to a restaurant and more than half of the dessert menu contains chocolate. I never minded as I can eat it and love it.

And what doesn't contain chocolate contains nuts.

So true and nuts are such a serious health risk for so many. I think it would be a very interesting contest.

BTW,Boulangere gorgeous cake in your photo!!!