A question about a recipe: The New Englandah Burgah

I have a question about step 9 on the recipe "The New Englandah Burgah" from Chef Jason. It says:

"Enjoy. "Where might I be able to get blueberry beer and if not-substitute what ?love this recipe and cant wait to eat

8d7b044c 90b6 4b51 b301 57f1d54b3370  072710f52 0198
Recipe question for: The New Englandah Burgah

aargersi June 20, 2011

Well, he is drinking them alongside so I am guessing you can go with whatever your favorite beer is - if you are in Texas or Louisiana, see if you can find Abita Strawberry - it's awesome!!!!

Chef Jason Royal
Chef Jason Royal June 20, 2011

Depends on where you live. In New England we have Wachusett, Boston Beer Works, Sea Dog. Ship yard. Just go to your local beer store and look around or ask. A lot of times they can get stuff shipped from New England.

Chef Jason Royal
Chef Jason Royal June 20, 2011

but if you cant find any blueberry beer, just drink what you like. I personally think that the flavor that comes from a swig of blueberry beer goes very well after a bite of the burger.