Grant their wishes: 20% off $150+ with code GOGOGIFTS. Go, go, gifts » details
Enter code GOGOGIFTS at checkout. Offer valid through 11:59pm ET 12/11/16. U.S. only. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
🔕 🔔

At the upper right side of the page is a field called SEARCH RECIPES. Enter your green peppers, and prepare to be amazed at what comes up!

Typing in "bell pepper" seems to work, though it brings up red bell peppers as well as green. But it will be better than pulling in recipes for greens, of which there must be many hundreds by now. I can understand your frustration. What type of dish are you looking for? I see from a quick search that, perhaps due to the fact that there was a contest for red peppers, many more red bell pepper recipes come up in the search results. I'm no expert, but I suspect that many of those recipes for red peppers could also be made with green peppers. Good luck! ;o)