A question about a recipe: Banana Cardamom Milkshake

86997d6f 1458 4531 b160 4bbc7da5469e  2018 0517 banana cardamom milkshake 3x2 bobbi lin 11927

Thought I had posted this earlier but cannot seem to find it so apologies if a dupe. I only have ground cardamom - what is the best guess for the amount to use?

asked by ejm almost 7 years ago

I would just use the same amount -- maybe a little bit more if it's not super-fresh. You can always taste it, and add more!

ejm
ejm

Hi Merrill - thanks but how much is 4 crushed seeds equal too? Sorry was not clear, just don't know what the equivalent amount would be. Thanks much!

Whoops! Sorry, was thinking I'd called for a measured amount. I would start with 1/4 teaspoon.

ejm
ejm

No worries, lots to keep track of. Thanks!