I just bought a beautiful "unused" Romertopf (sp) clay pot in the shape of a large fish at a yard sale for 1 dollar! The woman selling it didn't have the instructions that came with it and I'm wondering if anyone could give me some help with this. The bottom of the pot is lined with what appears to be ceramic.I asked some friends about it and one thought I needed to soak it before each use. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

asked by violist almost 8 years ago

Savorykitchen

this might be helpful - from their site: http://www.romertopfonline...

violist

Savorykitchen, thanks for the link. It answered ALL of my questions.

Savorykitchen

Glad to help!