🔕 🔔

I just bought a beautiful "unused" Romertopf (sp) clay pot in the shape of a large fish at a yard sale for 1 dollar! The woman selling it didn't have the instructions that came with it and I'm wondering if anyone could give me some help with this. The bottom of the pot is lined with what appears to be ceramic.I asked some friends about it and one thought I needed to soak it before each use. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

asked by violist about 7 years ago

2fc558a8 bd7d 4d57 9ed4 e14a7fcea429  fb avatar

this might be helpful - from their site: http://www.romertopfonline...

Savorykitchen, thanks for the link. It answered ALL of my questions.

Glad to help!