About Spicy Cucumber Quick Pickles: I don't have any red curry paste. Can I just chop up a Thai bird chili to add instead? Thank you. ;o)

4ad66517 cc0d 11e5 8155 3c15c2d2bb38  54 full

I'd like to make these for my son, who's been known to go into Thai and Ethiopian restaurants and ask them to bring him the hottest thing they can make. ;o)

asked about 7 years ago

Apologies for the spam -- we're working to track it down.

Sadassa_Ulna

I have a little jar of red curry paste and the ingredients are: chili, garlic, lemongrass, galangal, salt "rhizome', onion, pepper, lime, peanut oil, in that order. In my opinion the lemongrass really makes it more than just hot. Hope this helps!