About Spicy Cucumber Quick Pickles: I don't have any red curry paste. Can I just chop up a Thai bird chili to add instead? Thank you. ;o)

4a8c145e cc0d 11e5 b958 3c15c2d2bb38  42 full

I'd like to make these for my son, who's been known to go into Thai and Ethiopian restaurants and ask them to bring him the hottest thing they can make. ;o)

Apologies for the spam -- we're working to track it down.

Sadassa_Ulna

I have a little jar of red curry paste and the ingredients are: chili, garlic, lemongrass, galangal, salt "rhizome', onion, pepper, lime, peanut oil, in that order. In my opinion the lemongrass really makes it more than just hot. Hope this helps!