Why is there a message from Amanda to most recent foodpickle questions saying Apologies for the spam -- we're working to track it down.

When I read the answers to the question, some of which I answered, I don't see SPAM.

asked by SKK over 7 years ago

I am signed up for e-mail alerts, and there have been TONS of spam messages the last couple of days. They must be deleting them after the fact.

Panfusine

the spam message is the same, someone simply keeps joining under different names & becoming a nuisance! they've fixed the flag feature, so all that needs to be done is click on it when the spam crops up!

Bevi

I've seen the spam message posted among the email alerts I have as well.