🔕 🔔

Why is there a message from Amanda to most recent foodpickle questions saying Apologies for the spam -- we're working to track it down.

When I read the answers to the question, some of which I answered, I don't see SPAM.

asked by SKK over 6 years ago

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

I am signed up for e-mail alerts, and there have been TONS of spam messages the last couple of days. They must be deleting them after the fact.

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

the spam message is the same, someone simply keeps joining under different names & becoming a nuisance! they've fixed the flag feature, so all that needs to be done is click on it when the spam crops up!

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

I've seen the spam message posted among the email alerts I have as well.