what is the best way to browse vegetarian main dishes on this site?

asked by Stephanie G almost 7 years ago

In recipe search, put in vegetarian and enjoy the wonderful recipes. You can also select by contest winners and by editor's picks.

Stephanie G

Right, I was just trying to weed out the gravy recipes and the side dishes and such. I am looking for main dishes only...and I also wanted to make sure that I didn't eliminate recipes with out "vegetarian" in the title.

When I find that a cook on food52 is vegetarian or has many veg submission, I "fan" the person. I use the recipe search (which is unusually subtle), but also check on those cooks. It does help to be fairly specific when using the search.

Stephanie G

Thanks! Great idea.