🔕 🔔

Lobster Mushrooms

Does anyone have ideas on how to prepare lobster mushrooms as a vegetarian side dish? I'm thinking I want to do them simply, maybe just sauteed. Is there a way you like them best?

asked by MaddyBelle about 5 years ago

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

Since no one else has weighed in... This is a variety I haven't cooked for a while, but when I have, it's been the usual butter (oroil) long sauté and then any number of applications. My memory is that they can have quite a bit of moisture and therefore take a little longer to cook than some other mushrooms. Just a few possibilities: serve them on toast, on polenta, in an omelet, in a tart.