What should I use maple pepper for?

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer over 7 years ago

Sorry this hasn't been answered yet! Here are a few ideas: sprinkle on cheesy grits or buttered corn on the cob. Or try curing your own maple-pepper bacon with fresh pork belly.

@kristen -- actually it was answered, but the question showed up twice.

Got it -- thanks susan g. By the way, our tech team is aware of the occasional double posting and looking into the issue.

joydix

A wonderful friend sent me some maple pepper and i have been putting it on all my vegetable, fish and chicken so far. tonight i roasted butternut squash with red potatoes, onion, red bells tossed with garlic and olive oil and....MAPLE PEPPER. it was beyond heavenly!!!

Try it sprinkled over roasted root veggies. Or toasted crostini with brie & pears sprinkled on top..