I've never made pizza dough before- what's the best way to make a homemade one?

I bought the pizza flour the other day, but nothing else because i wasn't sure what else i would need or how to do it!

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer over 7 years ago

lapadia

sdebrango's recipe is a good one to start out with:

I use the crust from the broccoli rabe recipe above - it works great in the oven or on the grill and it also freezes well

alimarcus

I, too, approached pizza dough with trepidation - but Mark Bittman's recipe showed me how stinkin' easy it is. I use regular flour, but try it with yours, see what happens! MB encourages experimentation and I promise you will adore the results: http://content.markbittman.com/recipes/pizza-dough

You'll love the results with your pizza flour! It's low in protein, which give you a wonderful, stretchable crust that you can get really thin if that's the way you like it.