🔕 🔔

National S'mores Day?

According to the world wide web today is National S'mores Day. This isn't a pickle but I thought I would spread the word.

asked by Sadassa_Ulna about 6 years ago

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

I found this poem to celebrate Natinal S'Mores Day -

S’MORES
By
Gregory K.

The campfire burns. It’s 9:08.
I feel so good cuz I just ate
Two graham crackers, and chocolate, too,
With marshmallow turned to warm, white goo.
A treat indeed, a dripping mess.
A touch of melty joy -- oh yes!
It’s bedtime soon, but I’m not done.
I simply cannot stop at one.
Because, you see, it takes three s’mores
To make a night of happy s’nores.

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

Yay s'mores are great!!! love the poem SKK. Thanks Sadassa_Ulna for letting us know.

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

Hooray for s'mores!! When we're missing the campfire, we make ours with saltines, Nutella and a fat marshmallow. Nuke the marshmallow on one saltine and smoosh together with another Nutella'd saltine. Yum!

32fb3935 151a 4db2 ac26 980d4c0d5cea  lorigoldsby

We have also resorted to nukking our s'mores....but I like to use the coconut covered ones and a toasted croissant instead of the Graham cracker. Thanks for the poem SKK, is Gregory K a relative?