🔕 🔔

how to supreme orange

asked by 4carlsons about 6 years ago

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

http://shine.yahoo.com... My favorite because the pictures make sense to me.

SKK - That's how I do it too, but it is almost impossible (for me at least) to do the peeling with the knoife there. I am right handed (the pics above show a left handed person), and find the easiest place to slice of the peel/pith is on the NorthWest side - assuming that North is straight in front of you. Keep turning the orange around as you go so the piece you want to cut is just where you want it to be. This involves rotating the orange on its cut base clockwise as viewed from the top)