I was wondering if these questions were answered by a human or a computer?

nka2

By a human... like me!

I am human too and I answer questions and when I ask questions they get answered by humans, some of whom I have gotten to know, and all have allowed me to learn a lot.

Now I know the picture I am using is Tom the Buddha Cat, and he thinks he is human but can't use a computer. I am also a better cook.

> you are in a twisty cavern with all passages looking exactly alike.
>Look
>There is no light
>Light match
>You have no matches, you're likely to be eaten by a grue.

But were they asked by a computer or a human ;o) ?

not by A human... by many humans. ;)

Sorry, but I happen to be an Ipad.

beyondcelery

I happen to be a robot with spatula and skewer hands, a spoon for a nose, a whirring cookbook between my speaker ears, and sexy little robot wheels.

wssmom

Have always loved your wheels, Syronai! :)

nutcakes

The questions are answered by the members and editors of food52.com, who happen to be online when you ask.

Clearly, they're answered by robots, who will stop at nothing short of total cooking world domination.

Amysarah, you let our secret out - TOTAL cooking world domination! Yes!