I just want to thank all of you who answer my questions (most recently about keeping fried eggs from sticking) You are all wonderful!!!

asked by Karenmwaters almost 7 years ago

What did you use..I"m partial to the "More butter and/or Oil" than you think you'd need method.

Karenmwaters

I haven't tried it yet, but I tend to agree--more butter and some oil is the way to go. Thanks!!!

As an aside..I was looking about poaching eggs today...I've been partial to the plastic wrap method. Which works great--if you oil the wrap.
http://johndlee.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Poach-Eggs-in-Plastic-Wrap-Perfect-Poached-Eggs-Every-Time

Then came across a Juila Child technique...you poach the eggs in the shell for 20 seconds .which set the outer egg..and THEN crack them in the water.

Sam, start a question about poaching eggs. It will be interesting!

You are most welcome Karen - I love Hotline!