🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Crostini with Whipped Goat Cheese and Hot Pepper Jelly

8fe12674 0156 4b49 888b aa22aadf0820  img 1740

I have a question about step 1 on the recipe "Crostini with Whipped Goat Cheese and Hot Pepper Jelly" from apartmentcooker. It says:

"Halve the jalapenos. Seed the jalapenos based on how spicy you want the jelly. (Since red jalapenos are sweeter than green jalapenos, I seeded half of the jalapenos, but left the seeds with the other half. It made for a only slightly spicy jelly. Final spice can also be adjusted with red pepper flakes at the end of cooking.)
"

asked by malw almost 7 years ago

I wouldn't.

wssmom

It's up to you! I prepared the jelly both strained, which was, of course, more clear, and unstrained, which gave it more zip!