🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Crostini with Whipped Goat Cheese and Hot Pepper Jelly

8fe12674 0156 4b49 888b aa22aadf0820  img 1740

I have a question about step 1 on the recipe "Crostini with Whipped Goat Cheese and Hot Pepper Jelly" from apartmentcooker. It says:

"Halve the jalapenos. Seed the jalapenos based on how spicy you want the jelly. (Since red jalapenos are sweeter than green jalapenos, I seeded half of the jalapenos, but left the seeds with the other half. It made for a only slightly spicy jelly. Final spice can also be adjusted with red pepper flakes at the end of cooking.)
"

asked by malw about 6 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

I wouldn't.

0dcfb05c 8a90 480f 8cf7 cbc33e9a6b5c  me

It's up to you! I prepared the jelly both strained, which was, of course, more clear, and unstrained, which gave it more zip!